We are here for you, if you have any questions please contact us today.
Registered Occupational Therapist in the Marion County School System. Author of the World of Smiles Handwriting Program. Mother of three children.
My name is Sonya Williams and I have taught in the Florida public school system for 24 years. I have worked at the school and district level in Title-1 schools. I value the efforts made by Marion Charter to improve the educational experiences of all learners. I am honored to be a board member for Marion Charter and look forward to an exiting year!
• Retired Speech/Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP)
• Master of Science Degree ~ Florida State University
• Bachelor of the Arts Degree ~ The University of Florida
• Previous Board Member for the Junior League of Ocala
• Previous Parent-Teacher League President ~ St. John Lutheran
• Previous Board Member for the Ivy Circle Garden Club of Ocala
• Along with husband, Chris Spears, owners of Prestige Auto Sales
• Mother of two daughters, Savannah (17) and Saylor (13)
• Alpha Delta Pi Sorority member while attending UF
• Fourth generation Ocalan